cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Particular GL acc to Cost center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone let me know how to see a particular GL acc has assigned to particular cost center or profit center?

Regards

Anifi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is automatic assignement in OKB9, please check with the table TKA3A table. This will show you the assignemnt.

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

My requirement is how to find particular GL acct has assigned to particular cost center or profit center or WBS element. Please tell me in that way

I checked table what you are proposed but it is not satisfy my requirement. I checked in in tables CSKB, CSKS, TKA3A

Regards

Anifi

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It is not mandatory that, G/L account should be assigned to particular Cost center only. The same G/L can be used for many cost centers, profit centers.

Through OKB9, it is fixed for CostcenterG/L or profit centerG/L or etc.. For that the table is TKA3A.

For G/L + Profit center center combination, you can check 3KEH transaction code.

There is no specific Where Used List for G/L.

I hope, it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

Can you please tell me how to find particular GL acc is assign to particular cost center? this is what i am asking.....

regards

anifi

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, G/L is not assigned to cost centre. Regarding cost element, default cost centre could be stored either in the master data of the cost element (KA03) or in OKB9 transaction.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anifi,

To answer your question there is no 1:1 relation between GL account and Cost Center.

One Cost Center can be assigned to many GL accounts (Cost Element). Like, Cost Center A, can be assigned to GL accounts 300000, GL account 310000, GL account320000 ext. this assignment you can see through tcode OKB9 or KA03.

Regards,

Giridhar

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the particular G/L account, You need to create Cost element using T code FS00 or KA01. In Ka01 or KA02 screen, you can find Default account assignement tab. There you can enter Cost center or Order

Hope, it helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Cost center will be assigned to Cost element in KA01/KA02. If it is automatic acc assignment you should be assign cost object like cost center, internal order etc in TC: OKB9. Here the combination is GL account(cost element) to cost center.

Thanks

Para

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to all of you and assigned points

regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi