cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing multiple documents from CV04N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a list of documents arrived thru CV04N transaction. Now I need to print multiple documents at one go. When I select a group of documents and clicked the Print Icon at the top of the list, the system is printing only the first document in the group. My requirement is all the document in the group needs to be printed.

Any pointers on how to achieve this.

Regards

S.Sivakumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

If you wanted to write your own program take a look at my comments in the thread below:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi toocann

Thanks for the inputs provided. The programs "CV120_DOC_CHECKOUT_VIEW" and "CV120_START_APPLICATION" are to be added at what place in the BADI?

Regards

S.Sivakumar

former_member187506
Contributor
0 Kudos

We wrote our own program and called these FM's from there.

We did not make changes to CV04N. This is not to say you couldn't. However, it was not our approach.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are some std solutions from SAP output management tools that could do batch priting. You can try CIDEON output management tool that could do this, with various other options like selecting the exact printer.

Thanks

Pugazh

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar,

I'm sorry but this functionality is not realised in the standard behavior of the R/3 system.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

Is there any other way to get this functionality like a program or a workflow to triger the print?

Regards

S.Sivakumar