cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Create RFQ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been trying to create RFQ in ME41 transaction after providing the requisite entries. After click on Save button, I get a message mentioning "Document Created <RFQNum> and immediately I get a popup "Express document Update was terminated recieved from author <username>. And the RFQ number is not available in Table EKKO.

Kindly suggest what should be the issue causing the RFQ created to be terminated.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Guru

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SM13 and here enter the date on which message has occurred and Execute.

Now double click on the line or T. Code in which this update terminate message is coming and then double click on the RED message statement with Error.

A pop-up appears, click on the "ABAP Editor " and it will place cursor directly on the program line due to which error is coming.

If required take help of ABAPer to resolve this.

Dhruba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. As suggested by you, I had run the Transaction SM13 and when click on the error message, I get a popup but there is no option which makes me point to ABAP Editor. (ECC 6.0)

Thanks

Guru

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the popup window with title "Status of Update Module" go to the bottom line and the second button next to the tick mark is the Abap editor button.Or press F5 which will take to the Abap editor.The cursor will go to the programme line in which such error occured. Please take the help of your abap team to analyse the programme and the cause of error.

Dhruba

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I also have the same problem

but i solve it.

you should clean your spool from RSPO0041.

after u execute this program from se38 also u should click

- All request with min age

- complete request with min age

and just run it.

take care

Baki...

Edited by: Baki Ozeke on May 4, 2010 11:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Express termination is related to technical contact any basis person in your team.

Regards

Ravi shankar.