cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Problem with Local printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My clients has installed new HP LaserJet p2015dn printer in SAP.

I have used the font "HELVE" in my sap script, when i take the printout with HP leser jet 1022N it gives correct printout. where as when i take the printout with local (HP LaserJet p2015dn) Printer it give the printout in unreadbale format (no spaces between each alphabet)

I can change the font and solve this proble but i have used same font in many forms and the client wish to take the printout with newly installed printer only.

Please help.

Thanks

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go to tcode SPAD and check the output attributes of the printer there. I think it with the Printer settings this issue is arising.

Further, contact ur BASIS consultant.

Regards,,

Vishwa.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our Basis consultant is trying to solve this problem.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh ,

There is no issue with your code , and this issue is out of ABAPer's scope , As expained it is because driver programs of the printer need to be installed ,get it touch with BASIS team they should be able to help you .

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear ganesh ,

whn client installed new Hp lajer jet printer , for that client dowload some text file , is is not download in computer thats y smartforms not coming properly

so pls contact client administrator and download all this files which is supported that new printer . thn problem will solve

regards ,

nikhil.