Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

informing SAP about a standard program

payalseth
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any way to inform SAP about some errors generated in a standard program?

The actual issue is that a 'Z' transaction is executing a standard program "HRUS_CLUSTER_COMPARE" .

On executing, it throws an error mentioning that the program HRUS_CLUSTER_COMPARE is not unicode compatible.

Can we inform SAP so taht they can set the Unicode Flag as Active??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

first youe client needs to be a sap partner... later an userid will be provided by SAP for registering in SAP Notes...Here you can post your question and SAP will help in resolving the issue...

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

first youe client needs to be a sap partner... later an userid will be provided by SAP for registering in SAP Notes...Here you can post your question and SAP will help in resolving the issue...

0 Kudos

I have a user name and password for the same .

CAn u please help me find the link which I can use to do so.

0 Kudos

hi,

if u have any problem with standard programs first search for notes ,if not found thn raise a message.

u can do this at site services market place provided by sap.

[https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~SAPIDP/002006825000000234912001E]

0 Kudos

Thanks for all your replies.

friends, i know that i need to do it in Service.sap.com.

I clicked on Report a product error.

Now I am not sure what exactly need to be done here.

I am doing it for the first time so don wanna do somethin wrong

Can somebody plese guide me?

0 Kudos

Priya,

If it is a SAP Standard transaction just check the Error Message documentation once and check if this is an error due to some configuration then check with the Functional Consultant.

You can even check the SAP Service Market place by using the Program name or the error message as the keyword to check whether any Notes is available.

If a Notes is available read the entire documentation and also whether there are any dependencies.If there are any dependcies, check those too.Do check the version too.

Use SNOTE transaction if those particular notes are implemented or not.If not,either you can apply those manually or using SNOTE itself.

And finally you can check in SDN forums for more information on how to apply SAP notes,using the keyword "Applying SAP Notes" .You can get tons of info in SDN forums on this.

K.Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a OSS request using

http://service.sap.com/

Regards

MD