cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want the cost of my goodes to appear in the sales order as my custumer want to combare the costes with the revenue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In your sales order check you your conditions tab; go to pricing analysis and get the pricing procedure name (at the left top of the screen). Then go to SPRO Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing COntrol -> Define and Assign Pricing Procedures, in your pricing procedure check that (right at the bottom of it) you have condition VPRS, if not add it to the procedure. A screen will pop up with further instructions, e.g. mark it statistical assign subtotal B etc.

Also check that your item category is marked for "determine costs" - Tx VOV7.

Material Master must also have a price - standard or moving average

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asmaa,

First of all the requirement from the customer is quiet weird because customer should not interfere in our sales revenues.

Anyways ,you can show the condition type VPRS in your pricing and ask you ABAPer to get that particular value in the printout.

Regards

Karan

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The value for the condition type VPRS in the sales order conditions tab represents the COST. If VPRS is not determined in your sales order, pl do the following.,

1. The field 'Determine Cost' should be checked in the item category(VOV7)

2. VPRS condition type should be included in your pricing procedure

3. Maintain standard or moving average price in the Material Master Records.

Thanks,

Ravi