Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Changes in inspection plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALl,

I am facing an issue.

I am doing an QM cycle in mm for raw material purchase.

Now at the Migo an ispection lot is created.Now I want to do some changes in the MIC of the inspection plan.

But am not able to do it. & to avoid this I created a inspection lot manually ,this time I dd the chages in the MIC & did the RR & UD, but there is no stock movement in this case.So I am stucked.

Please advice how can I avoid the Manaully created insp. Lot.

& how can I assign the new inspection plan to the inspection lot.

AFTER GOING THROUG HSOME POSTS I WAS ABLE TO ASSIGNE THE NEW/MODIFIED INSPECTION AS I HAD NOT DONE THE RR.

NOW MY ISSUE IS I HAVE CREATED AN INSPECTION LOT MANUALLY FOR WHICH RR & UD HAS BEEN DONE BUT THIS HAS NOT RESULTED IN ANY STOCK MOVEMENT.

PLEASE ADVICE WHAT SHOULD BE DONE FOR THIS ?

Regards

Edited by: vivek sharma on Sep 23, 2008 11:32 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

as there is no stock posting for manual lot close the lot,

and when ever you want to bring the changes happen in plan use t-code QAC3 or QAC1

now you need to get the lot craeted against the PO,

goto QAC3 and save the lot,

sytem changes teh status rel to crtd.

then go to QA02 - click on task list tab and sampl tab then save.

now check the mics wethere changed data had come or not

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

All of first let me make you clear that Manually created inspection lot will not stock relevant hence will have no impact on stock at any all.

When you are in need to change the MIC or any other changes in inspection plan, you will be able to update these changes in inspection lot also if you have not started the RR for the inspection lot. Else will not able to achieve the updates of inspection plan in inspection lot.

You should follow the steps,,,,,,,,

- In change mode of inspection lot Follow the path,, Inspection lot--->Function --->withdraw approval.

- Save

- Run trx QAC3 and cancel the physical samples

- Go to QA02 again and assign the inspection plan again.

- It will get attached as per the updates.

Or at the other hand you can assign the UNPLANNED MICs to the inspection lot where you have started the RR.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shyamal,

I just have updated my thread after I read ur post.

Please advice about the latter part which I have added.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek

Manually created lot's are not stock relevent-- so stock posting tab will not visible in UD screen(QA11,12,13)

why SAP given this if person create a inspection lot manually -- it doen't have any link with PO or Prod.order means in background there is no link -- by valuation / qty requirement --> after posting it won't update valuation/qty

but Inspection lot created automaticaly-01,04,05,08,09 are stock relevent others are non stock

let me if you need further clarification.....