cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller 09 contains an error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i try to load data(full up load) from ODS to CUBE i am getting error .Error mesage is the followed,pls suggest me

The error occurred in Extractor

Refer to the error message

Type of error mesage

You do not have authorization to extract from DataSource 80FIGL_O10, comp. DM

Message no. R8073

Diagnosis

You are not authorized to extract from DataSource 80FIGL_O10 in application component: DM .

System Response

The authorization check was performed with the following field values:

u2022 DataSource: 80FIGL_O10

u2022 Application component: DM

u2022 Subobject: DATA

u2022 Activity: 03

Procedure

To be able to extract from the DataSource, you need authorization for authorization object S_RO_OSOA (authorizations SAPI-DataSource) with the field values specified above.

Procedure for System Administration

There is a role template S_RO_OSOA_TMPL (DataSource (OSOA) Display/Maintain/Extract) available that contains the authorizations to display, change and extract all DataSources.

Thanks

chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra Obula Reddy,

The message clearly showing you are not authorized to do extraction.in that message only given procedure to do that.

Procedure for System Administration

There is a role template S_RO_OSOA_TMPL (DataSource (OSOA) Display/Maintain/Extract) available that contains the authorizations to display, change and extract all DataSources.

Try this otherwise take help from BASIS people.

Regards

Pcrao.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChandranGanesan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

It clearly says that you don't have authorization for Generated DataSource (8<datasource name>). Please inform your BASIS / Authorization team to assign the role associated to the Authorization Object S_RO_OSOA.

To confirm, repeat the same steps and when you see the message -> Goto Menu System -> Utilities -> Display Authorization Check. Here you can see which role / Authorization object you don't have access to marked with RED color.

Thanks

Chandran