cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third party sales scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have received an order for 1000 qty. we can produce and deliver only 500, so we have a third party which will produce and deliver it directly to the customer.

I want to know how this process goes on in SAP. specifically if we deliver 500 qty with a delivery note, then how we will accomodate other 500 qty in delivery and how to bill it.

Kindly help me understanding the process.

Thanks and regards,

Danny.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can create SO with two line items with qty 500 each. Then the part you wish to supply from Factory maintain item category as TAN, and for other you manualy change it to TAS. (IMP.Note: - before you change item category manualy there should be customising settings to be done to TAS as manually allowed category)

then on due course to process you will get two delivery docs - 1. for factory supply & 2. upon making MIGO/MIRO for vendor supply, you have to crete appropriate delivery in your system .

at this point thus yoou will have two delivery docs, which you can club at the time of Invoicing i.e. VF01.

& get the one Invoice for entire transaction.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Danny

If u want total 1000 qty to be delivered together n billed at once.

In my opinion, u can very well do it by maintaining the Item Category TAB for Third Party Item.

So this will be an Individual Purchase Order scenario of Third Party.

Vendor will deliver goods to you n you can deliver those goods with your own goods, to customer.

Or otherwise, if you want your vendor to deliver goods directly to customer n you will deliver yours, in that case, two deliveries will take place but still u can create single Billing Invoice for both the deliveries.

In this case, u have to use Item Category TAS for third party item.

U will bill the customer on the basis of Shipping Notification raised by the Vendor.

If u want more details, check the link -

http://help.sap.com/bp_bl603/BL_IN/html/index.htm

Hope this helps u.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the sale order with 2 line items each 500 Qty. Select the suitable item categories manually and save the order.

U can deliver the materials produced by you and third party sale.

Hope its clear.

Thanks

M G Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

My real concern is that if you when we will raise the invoice, we need to enter 1000 as qty. how can we acheive this?