Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSMW : create customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem when I create customer with this program RFBIDE00 using LSMW.

I have this error message when I process the batch input on screen Payment transaction :

"No batch input data for screen SAPMF02D 0130".

This structure BKNBK don't contains data

When I run debug, I try to delete the lines who call this screen, add an ok_code (=ENTR) to skip this screen but I have always this message error

Thank you for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First try to find out if there are any mandatory fields in that particular screen , if so u can't avoid the screen , if no mandatory fields are there this can be skipped by an enter button.

Hope this helps.

Thanks n Regards,

Ramesh.

6 REPLIES 6

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

in some scenarios we may face problem using standard lsmw,so the better and simple way is to create a new one and use it.

i dont think it will take much time to create a new one.i had created the same last week, which doesnt take less than an hour provided if u know the fields and how to do recording for tht specific transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

"No batch input data for screen SAPMF02D 0130".

It means in your configuration there is some required field in this screen for which no data is been passed. If no data is been passed this type of errors occur.

Try to pass some data to the required fields in this screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

try to pass bank details also or otherwise skip the screen 130

by customizing the t.code .

see weather u have maintained any relation in ur 4 step for the bank detail structure...

shan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

try to pass bank details also , or otherwise skip the screen 130 by customizing the t.code..

check the 4th step weather any relationship is maintained or not...

0 Kudos

How can I skip this screen ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First try to find out if there are any mandatory fields in that particular screen , if so u can't avoid the screen , if no mandatory fields are there this can be skipped by an enter button.

Hope this helps.

Thanks n Regards,

Ramesh.