cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error:Result of agent resolution does not agree with agents of task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am getting the following error when I try to execute my workflow. How do I reslove it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the LAST_AGENT Container element that you have mentioned in agent assignment is not getting populated as the WI_ACTUAL AGENT Container element gets populated by the agent who executes the Task. Now if you are using the same container element value as the agent for that task this will not work. I suggest you to change the agent assignment accordingly.

Thanks

Arghadip

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check along with User id Prefix 'US' is concatenate to send to the agents.

If not assign it.

Regards,

Surjith

Neslinn
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is exactly the value of the determined agent, this must correspond with the format of the agent:

E.G. if you choose User the value transferred should be US with your logn name SESSC will result in USSESSC

If you choose Organizational unit it should be O with the organizational number.

so I think in your case you determine the user in the format of the logonname, you should concatenate 'US' with the logonname, change the agent assignment to User adn use the containerelement with that values.

Regards, Neslin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the task is classified as General Refresh the buffer using SWU_OBUF and then test. Even if it does not work Logout and login again and then test.

Thanks

Arghadip

narin_nandivada3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Specify the Agent assignment in Workitem as General Task.

Hope this would help you.

Good luck

Narin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure how that is done. i have Agents determined by Expression "Last_Agent" which has a binding with WIACTUAL_AGENT.

But when i notice the Containers in the technical log corresponding to the task, container WI_ACTUAL_AGENT is empty.

what do I do to resolve this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi neha,

you can classify the task as genral in the agent assignment tab of your task.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The task is assigned as general only

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Neha,

are you trying to find the agent using rule?? I

Former Member
0 Kudos

no rule is used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is not a good idea to set task as general because it will bring potential security issue when fowarding the workitem. So, try to use unit, job, or role to cover all responosible agents determined in workitem level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you explain why are you binding "Last_Agent" with WIACTUAL_AGENT and in which step you are doing so?

you need not bind anything to WIACTUAL_AGENT. it will get populated automatically.

you only need to specify the possible agents for a particular task which you have already determined by Expression "Last_Agent".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the binding of wiactual_agent to Last_AGENT is from task back to the workflw.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ok. are the users getting the WI in their inbox?

if not then i think the problem might be with the determination of possible agents for the task (as Arghdip suggested). possible agents for the task should be defined as General.

how are you specifying the agents for the task? using expression(internal table) or rule or...?

Former Member
0 Kudos
are the users getting the WI in their inbox?

no. they are not.

The Agent assignment is done using Expression &LAST_AGENT&

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

is LAST_AGENT an internal table?

if yes then when you are populating it with the SAP usernames you need to append US to each username (as neslin suggested).

consider that your internal table has following data.

uname1

uname2

uname3

instead of the above values it should hold values like below.

usuname1

usuname2

usuname3.

-

if it is already in the required format then probably you have not set the possible agents for the Task.

this can be done by double clicking on the activity Step.

goto the "control" tab.

click on the red coloured button in the "task properties" frame.

click on attributes.

select "general". ...(depends on the business requirement)

save it.

activate the workflow.

-

if this too is already done then you might need to synchronise the buffer using transaction 'SWU_OBUF'.

if this too doesnt help then try to log out and log in again.

p.s. - i apologise for spelling Arghadip's name incorrectly in the earlier post.

Edited by: vikram shah on Sep 23, 2008 4:25 PM

apology added.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

thanks a lot for the inputs, actually I am a complete novice in Workflows.

LAST_AGENT is a structure of type WFSYST-AGENT.

What do i do?

And in attributes it is declared as General task

Edited by: Neha Nagrani on Sep 23, 2008 1:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

the type of the element is correct.

check the value for that element from WF log in the same manner with which you identified the value for WIACTUAL_AGENT.

check whether the element has 'US' appended to its values. if not then do so before the activity step.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't go thru' all the replies that you got so far. From what i understood, this is what it is.

This error occurs when the agent that you assign at the STep level(called "Responsible Agents") doesn't agree with or not part of the POSSIBLE agents that you specify at the TASK level. So, you either specify ALL the possible users as agents at the task level(go to PFTC in change mode and goto Agent Assignment --->Maintain and you will get to see icon to assign a new user). On the other hand, you can define the task as "General". It's your choice.

Now, you say the step has "Last_AGENT" as Respon. agent. That means, this cont. element is being determined in previous steps, either by direct assignment or thru' Reverse binding from any Previous task(ahead of your task in question) and wflow container. If this is the case, when you complete that pervious task, see in that task's container if the cont. element "_WI_ACTUAL_AGENT" is filled up or not. Also, to be on safe side(if you are novice to wflow), make the cont. element "Last_AGENT" as both Import & Export so that it can take as well as send the values. IF the cont. element "_WI_ACTUAL_AGENT" is getting it's value in the previous step, then your "LAst_Agent" also should get this value.

Also, once you make any changes, make sure you do buffer and, I'd suggest, Logout & login.

Hope this clarifies and do reply if you need more help

venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for youe input.

The cont. element "_WI_ACTUAL_AGENT" is empty.

Thats why the value for "LAst_Agent" is not getting populated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you check whether the element has 'US' appended to its values?

you havent answered/checked this yet?