Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I list all fields added by users to all standard tables?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I need to list all the fields that have been added by users, to SAP standard tables. SAP can tell which table has been touched and what has been added to the table. I would like to do the same. Any ideas or utilities?

Your response is much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Idea:

1. Goto table DD03L and select all fields by mask '.INCLU' into internal_table

2. In Loop/endloop on internal_table select all fields from DD03L where table = intrnal_table-PRECFIELD.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can only add fields to SAP standard table if there is any Customized includes available i.e provided by SAP.

So in that includes you can see whether any customer fields are added or not.

JozsefSzikszai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

do you mean append structures? if yes go to table DD02L (SAP tables) and make a select (tabclass = 'APPEND') Now you have all append structures and in table DD03L you'll find all fields in all append structures.

hope this helps

ec

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Idea:

1. Goto table DD03L and select all fields by mask '.INCLU' into internal_table

2. In Loop/endloop on internal_table select all fields from DD03L where table = intrnal_table-PRECFIELD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friend,

In Technical Settings there is an option of Log data changes, if you check it, you can easily track the changes.

But this process is not recommended, as it creates a performance issue.

Regards

Ashish Rawal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the log data changes check box in that standard table .

and these changes are stored in DBTABPRT table.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar Kadarla.