Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trading Invoice

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Can you help me to elaborate Trading Invoice. Is it the material which is used as trading Goods? Where trading invoice is used? What is the Excise Duty effects? As i know, in creating the outgoing trading invoice, the data about vendor from whom we hv purchased and the excise duty passed on is required to show...is it right and please add more details

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gaurav_jain27
Participant
0 Kudos

Rahul you are right.

In trading of the material you just need to pass on the excise duty which you receive.

Regards

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

But what if I will add my profit and the price escallations are happen? What will be the scenario then? What about the additional duty is it calculated or not?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

Dont bother about the duty what you paid while inwarding the trading material. Just pay duty on the value what you are selling. Of course, the duty amount while selling the trading material, should be more or equal to the duty amount what you paid initially. It should not be less than that.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_mirashi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok...but where I will maitain the additional duty (Not AED) what i have to pay due to Price Escalations. I heard about Form A. Is it applicable for this scenario also?

Answers (0)