cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared leave quota

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement where I have to configured a leave quota which is shared between 3 different types of leave (Privilege,Casual and Sick). Could you please let me know how what all configuration steps is needed to achieve this.

I am using negative time management and using TM04 schema for time evaluation. Also I would like to know how do I can configure

the carry forward behavior of leave, to develop a better understand I have an example:

An employee gets 10 leave as entitlement every year in the month of January and if he don't consume all the 10 leave then 2 leave will be carry forward to next year and next year his entitlement will be 12 leave (10 leave [current year] +2 leave [carry forward from previous

year]).

Quick responce will be appreciated.

Regards,

____

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suggest configure leave types differntly.

As suresh said you can always handle this with user exit as well

Regadrs

Former Member
0 Kudos

you ask with your abab person he is the responsibe to write userexit.

they can create their own exits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be done in ways one is pcr and another one is userexit. go with userexit is bestone, for this you have to ask your abaper to do it and eplain him clearly. before that you required to do all the configuration for TM04.

you need to create three quotas and process.

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you guide me what is the user-exit name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement where I have to configured a leave quota which is shared between 3 different types of leave (Privilege,Casual and Sick). Could you please let me know how what all configuration steps is needed to achieve this.

You can't share it lettrally but you can create one single quota with total amt., this is possible only when there is no change in valuations of the leaves

Otherewise you need to configure separately.

I am using negative time management and using TM04 schema for time evaluation. Also I would like to know how do I can configure the carry forward behavior of leave, to develop a better understand I have an example:

For carry forward there is no standard config. you must hv to write PCR.

Quick responce will be appreciated.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

I agree with you for creating one absence quota and I have only 3 leave time which will share this quota, but problem is that this type of behavior is only applicable for certain group of employees (Managers) and for rest others these 3 leave is deducted from 3 different absence quota.

i.e.

For Manager

Privelige leave, Casual leave and sick leave quota is 30 days/year

whereas

For worker and officers

Privelige leave 23 days

Sick leave 12 days

Casual leave 7 days

how to do the configuration to cater the above mentioned requirement.

Regards,