Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Sales Order. Confirmed date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have a problem.

I need sales order delivery date must be calculated with Availability Sales Order. I no need Requested delivery date because the first Requested delivery date is the date calculated by avilability.

The problem is that Requested delivery date field is mandatory, and i can not change this.

So, when i do availability SO appear the Requested delivery date not confirmed and the confirmed dates, all together. I need only appear confirmed dates.

How can i do this.?

Thnks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Yes requested delivery date RDD is mandatory to carry out availability check. Coz system does backscheduling basing on the RDD to propose the material availability date MAD. If MAD is on or before the order date, only then it will confirm the RDD. If MAD is after the order date, from that date system does forward scheduling & proposes the confirmed delivery date.

So it is not necesary that RDD is equal to confirmed delivery date.

If you want to bypass the logic, then in VOV8, when defining the sales order, there is a field Propose delivery date (in requested delivery date / pricing area). Check that field sothat system takes today's date as requested delivery date. Leave the lead time in days field blank.

So basing on your setting, system will take today's date as RDD & does the availability check. Then it will propose the confirmed delivery date starting from today.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok,

i knew that.

The problem is that, in this way, i always have the current day as the first prefer day. And i don't know how to evaluate delaies in sales order. The first date must not be important to evaluate because in not real. The current day appear in schedule items but is not really Requested delivery date, is the day i did the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Deactivate propose delivery date field for the sales document type in VOV8, this will not put the current date as a requested delivery date.

I hope this is what you want to achieve... right ?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks.

But this is not the problem. If i deactivate propose delivery date field is the same, because this field is mandatory, so i have to enter another date. The problem is that i don't want to enter a request delivery date, i want the system gives me the delivery date with the availability. And the date is mandatory.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Friend,

The system does the availability check depending upon the customer requeste delivery date.. right.. then how come the system will automatically populate this date in sales order screen??? think about this.. does it sound logical to you?

I hope this will clear your doubt now.

Hrishi