cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asset Quantity Not updated after GRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does anybody tell me that the quantity in asset master must be updated by MM, after the GRS for the account assignment 'A'?

For our current system ECC5.0, the asset quantity was not updated at all, if the new asset was created with zero quantity and blank unit of measurement.

However, the asset quantity will be added by '1' if the new asset was created with 1 quantity and unit of measurement. In other words, the asset quantity would be appeared as '2', which is incorrect.

Is it do with the MM configuration end?

Pls advise and appreciate that.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create the asset you have to fill in the unit of measurement.

In your PO you have to use the same unit of measurement, then it should be working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the asset created with Quantity 1 and the same unit of measurement of PO, the Asset quantity will be '2' instead of '1' after the GRS. In this scenario which is incorrect.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create the asset there should be no Quantity in, only unit of measurement !!! The Quantity is comming from the PO !!!!

You can fill this in manual or is coming from the posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you create PO In T.code ME21N, you must enter PO Quantity. In T.code AS01 - creat asset, you don't need to enter quantity, system'll update quantity in Master Record of Asset automatic.

I believe It'll solve my issue. Please assign mark if it's effice

Thanks

Answers (0)