Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

several confirmation GR production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem.

I need to a have a production order with amount, for example, 10000 pieces, and i need to know in MD04 differents dates for partial confirmations in the future.

For example, i am going to do GR for 100 pieces each week, and i need to see in MD04 this quantities each week in order to confirm the sales orders.

How can i enter to the system that one production order will have several 101 with thw GR dates and see it in MD04????

I can not do weekly production order.

And i can not use colect cost.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!,

Stock requirement list (MD04) is the displays the current situation of a material. How system can show something which is not planned (like the number of GRs which will bw made in the future). The only way of doing it is by creating those many production orders.

Regards,

uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

thanks.

What i don't how to do is to plan those GR. I don't know if i can plan all those GR for one Production order and see it in MD04.

Imagine that i have only one Production Order for all the year. I want to know how to plan for example GR weekly (quantity and dates) and i want to see it in MD04.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!,

I think you can do it as under:

1. Feed PIRs week wise and use lot size key as monthly.

2. Run the MRP

3. You will have one planned order but you can the see the requirement (which may be equivalent to your future GR quantity) weekwise on the MD04.

4. As far as the splitting of PIRs is concerned you can use staggered split function to split the total requirement as per your requirement.

Regards,

uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, but...

what's PIR????

thank you

muthusamy_sankaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PIR means Planned Independent Requirement

MD61 Create Planned Indep. Requirements

MD62 Change Planned Indep. Requirements

MD63 Display Planned Indep. Requirements

Pls refer below SAP help

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/cb/7f9b7043b711d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sappq011.htm

Regards,

Sankaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is:

- I have a sales material A with assembly. This material has a BOM with a material B (HALB).

I need a mouth production order (for example, a big Production order) for B. But i need to know the GR of the prod. order because i have to confirm the sales order and the confirmation sales order must give me the delivery date.

I proved with PIR, but sales order can't confirm against PIR.

Sales order confirm with stock, PO or prod. orders. So the delivery date is the finish of the order, and i need SO confirm the planned GR.

Thank you very much, but i thing PIR don't resolve my problem.