Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get WDCONFIGURATIONID

Carola1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello.

My WebDynpro application is called via parameter transaction or Easy Access menu. Hereby I can define the WDApplication Confiuration which is called.

Now, how can I get the WDCONFIGURATION parameter to work with it inside the component controller.

What's the syntax to read the parameter and what's the right place (method, plug) for this.

Thanks in advance

Carola

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carola,

go to window methods of the component and open the method for the startup plug

write the following code to get the config id

data lr_confg type string.

lr_config = wdr_task=>client_window->get_parameter( 'sap-wd-configId' ).

set lr_config to some context attribute so that you can use in other things

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Carola1
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Unfortunately the name of the parameters depends on the way I called the application configuration.

SE80:

lr_config = wdr_task=>client_window->get_parameter( 'sap-wd-configId' ).

SAP EASY ACCESS Menu:

lr_config = wdr_task=>client_window->get_parameter( 'wdconfigurationid' ).

If I want to define the Parameter WDCONFIGURATIONID in the parameters of the inbound plug, I get the error message, that no parameter beginning with 'WD' is allowed.

So I don't understand how to define the WDCONFIGURATIONID parameter in the inbound plug.

Kind regards.

Carola

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carola,

you dont need to define any parameter with name WDCONFIGURATIONID .you just need to create an application configuration and that value will be implicitly stored in WDCONFIGURATIONID .

As i mentioned earlier you need to get that value and store it in the context attribute and use it in component controller.

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carola,

Read the following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/2f/e7574174c58547e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

All you have to do is to declare the same set of parameters in startup plug in the window and use them

Regards,

Kinshuk