cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

graphical form of break down duration in IW28

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Experts,

In IW28/IW29 screen, I was trying to view break down duration in graphical form equipmentwise, there I am only able to view the breakdown duration vs no of break down but nowhere equipment no is getting displayed. Can anybody please suggest how to view equipment no vs breakdown duration in graphical form??? thanks in advance.

rgds

rajib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

generally you need to select the equipement column and then select the graphic tab in iw28/29

you see the report MCi7 here you can get as per your requiremnt

-ashok

Edited by: ASHOK on Sep 23, 2008 2:00 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks everyone.

rgds

rajib

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

use TCODE : IW29/28

Display the list of notification using notification Type M2

It will display no. of notification

Select Change Layout Option

Select the Equipment

Then the list will be showing with the equipment

then Select Equipment Column and Click Graphical View..

You will get the Graphical view for equipment

Note : You can change the layout according to the particular requirement

- Pithan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pithan,

Many thanks for your prompt reply.Now, I am able to view the graphical chart as equipment vs break down duration , but if i want to view breakdown duration for more no of equipments say 10 nos equipment in graphical form ,equipment no is not getting displayed in X-axis and also in Y-axis breakdown duration is coming in certain range say 10 -20, 20-30 ,30-40 but suppose breakdown duration of one equipment is say 36.5 hrs, how will I get the exact value in Y-axis? please,suggest.

rgds

rajib

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use the T-code:MCJB and MCI7 for more proper analysis. In Switch drilldown push button you can you as you required for no. of equipments.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai