0 Kudos

hi all,

i created a filexi file scenario

in sxmb_moni i found this error...

<i>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_file_receiver_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_file_receiver_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

</i>

what does this mean...

thanx

pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I have the same error. Did you find the solution to this problem. if so pls post it.

thanks,

Ranjit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

If you close observe <i><SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_file_receiver_</SAP:P1></i>so in message mapping you have an error,

1. are you sending the correct data to xi, check sender file adapter settings after content conversion.

2.check mapping for all the <b>mandatory fields</b>.

3.Check the input file, and see that you are not sending blank values.

4.Does you mapping run independently in test tab??

Please use this steps.

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Try this also:

a)Activate the MM,IM and directory objects.

b)Confirm if you have mentioned the correct interface mapping in Interface Determination.

Regrads

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anirbhan,

my source text file doesnt contain any complex data....it contains just onw word...which has to be sent to the target text file.....

and i didnt define any mandtory fields at all.....

and the mapping is running successfully in the test tab...

this is the log that i got when i executes the mapping in the test tab..

<i>Messages:

14:49:07 Start of test

Debug:Document start

Debug:Start tag [ns1:mt_file_receiver]

Debug:Add raw attribute [ xmlns:ns1="urn:tasl_file_receiver"]

Debug:Start tag [employee_name]

Debug:Put value [kpk]

Debug:Close tag [employee_name]

Debug:Close tag [ns1:mt_file_receiver]

Debug:Document end

Executed successfully

14:49:07 End of test</i>

and i checked all the objects once again from the beginning....no where i didnt find any misconfiguration...

in the data tyopes i defined <b><i>1..1 occurence</i></b> for the messages....is this causing any problem here..

thanks

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, if you give a data type the ocurrence 1...1, this is defining it a mandatory field. You will get an error if you don't send this field in your XML.

Did you try sending the messages directly to the interface from the RWB? Maybe that's another possibility to test.

It says it's a parsing error, so something in your XML file does not fit the configuration defined by you, I suppose. Namespaces are a good idea, in my XI the default namespace is always "ns0:...", but that might be different on SP13.

Message was edited by: Jörg Thiesmann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Strange! Are you using the correct mapping in interface determination?

how you have defined the field employee_name , whats the data type?

can you send me a screen shot of message mapping at:

anirban79_sap@rediffmail.com

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check the xml after content conversion in the sender file adapter? Look it is some thing like,

Flat file > Content conversion in adapter> XML file --> sap xi.

See the file after content conversion on the top window in sxmb_moni and check if the xml is well formed, by using the save button for window 1 , for the xml file and saving locally and opening in browser.If the file is not opening properly then check your content conversion.

It may be the cause of this Runtime exception.

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anirbhan,

just now i went through a file-file scenario blog...and in that the author says that for the receiver datatype's <i>type</i> should be the srouce datatype's name..

it said was like following should be the data types..

<i>

Strucutre--

categorytype--

occurence

dt_file_sender--complextype-....--

-

empname-----element-string-----1

dt_file_receivercomplextype-<b>dt_file_sender</b>

-

empname-----element---string---1

</i>

but i defined my structures like

<i>

Strucutre--

categorytype--

occurence

dt_file_sender----complextype

-

empname-----element-string-----1

dt_file_receiver complextype

-

emp_name----element-string-----1

</i>

am i wrong........

is it a rule that for my for receiver datatype's <i>type</i> i should give the sender datatype's name...?

if it is a rule then whats the intent behind it.....y cant i have different structures for sender and receicer...

in idoc-jdbc scenario i had different structures for sender n receiver..in fact for sender i didnt create any data type at all..but in that scenarion it worked...

then y its not working in this file-file scenario....

thanks

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan -

There's a problem with you mapping. From SXMB_MONI, display the main payload coming in to the Int. Server, right click and choose View Source. Save it to a file or copy it to your clipboard and go to your actual mapping (mm_file_receiver) in the Repository and test it (from the test tab) using the saved payload. You should be able to troubleshoot from there.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jin,

i did it...infact i do it for every mapping that i create....

i copied the main payload content coming into IS and tested the mapping with this copied data....and the test executed successfully....

what do i now...plz tell me

thanx

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

When this happens, redo your mapping with a different name. Sometimes it works but no idea why this happens.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shravan,

i did what u told me to do...

but still its the same error again...

in the sap library for configuring the file adapters it was mentioned that i should have <i>SAP Java Cryptographic Toolkit package</i> installed....

i donno if this is installed while installing the xi system or not..how do i check if it is installed....

can this be a reason for this error...

thanx

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan -

You only need Java Crypto. Libs if you're trying to use FTPs.

Need more info to help:

1. What SP level is your XI system on?

2. Are you processing any special characters from the source file?

3. Are you specifying any encoding options on your sender file adapter config?

4. What does your converted XML file look like? If it's small enough to post here, please do so.

5. Is there more detailed information on the mapping exception in the Trace header within the mapping pipeline step?

Note 801951 outlines some areas you can look for more detailed info on what's happening.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jin,

our XI system is on SP13..

and i am not processing any special characters from the source file....and no encoding options at all..

mu source text file will contain just one word...i have to send it to the destination file....

so i created 2 data types with just 1 element under the root element....

the xml source for the test is like the following

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<b>sender data type</b>

<i><ns:mt_file_sender xmlns:ns="urn:tasl_file_sender">

<empname>kpk</empname>

</ns:mt_file_sender></i>

<b>receiver data type</b>

<i><?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns1:mt_file_receiver xmlns:ns1="urn:tasl_file_receiver">

<employee_name>kpk</employee_name>

</ns1:mt_file_receiver></i>

and the test succeded....

and the total error message that i get is

<i> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_file_receiver_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_file_receiver_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~</SAP:Stack>

</SAP:Error></i>

i looked into the sap note but....that was like greek n latin for me as i m not an abap guy...i am a pure java guy getting into xi newly...so i could not understand anything in that...

thnx

pavan

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

When you create MT try removing the XML namespace from the box and then test

So sender will be

<mt_file_sender>

<empname>kpk</empname>

</mt_file_sender>

Receiver will be

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<mt_file_receiver>

<employee_name>kpk</employee_name>

</mt_file_receiver>

Regards

Suraj

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Do try what Suraj has suggested. Also with the same payload that you are testing the message mapping , try testing the IM also.

>>> <mt_file_sender>

<empname>kpk</empname>

</mt_file_sender>

U have defined 1..1 occurance. it is perfecctly ok since you are sending only one data.

Its a wild try, but also try a cache refresh by going into SXI_CACHE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As i understand, your source and target messages are in different namespaces.

Try removing the xml namespaces from the input file and test.

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi priyanka....

yes my data types are in two different name spaces....and each of these name spaces are defined in different business systems..

basically what i did is..

1 business system for sender...namespace A

-

sender datatype

-

sender messagetype

-

sender messageinterface

2 receiver business system...namespace B

-

receiver datatype

-

receiver messagetype

-

receiver messageinterface

-

receiver messagemapping

-

source type is sender messagetype

-

target type is receiver messagetype

-

receiver interfacemapping

-

source interface is sender messageinterface

-

target interface is receiver messageinterface

-

mapping program is the above created one..

is this configuration wrong.....in ID all the config is correct.....m sure of that

please clarify me on this

thanx

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must have refered to a one to one mapping that has one to one corrospondence between source and target and the author must have used this for a starter to easily understand mapping by using one to one direct mapping, but yes different structures with different nestings can be mapped.

But coming to your error:

if mapping is running in test tab as you have said then do this,few are already said but i am repeating as you did not tell if you have checked them already.

1. check interface determination in configuration and see if you have used the correct interface mapping and <b>namespace</b>.

2. Is your adapter working properly, see the adapter monitor and see if its green.I am saying this to check your content conversion.

3. See the file after content conversion on the top window in sxmb_moni and check if the xml is well formed, by using the save button for window 1 , for the xml file and saving locally and opening in browser.If the file is not opening properly then check your content conversion.

It may be the cause of this Runtime exception.

All the best again!

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pavan,

Its not a problem to have different data types for source and target.

I guess the removal of the XML namespaces(in the message type editor ) should work.

Please try tht and let us know.

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi priyanka,

i configured the whole scenarion again from the scratch and this time for the message types i didnt give any value for the <i>XML Namespace</i> element.

Ans the xml source generated exactly like the one u shown me...it was generated without any name space element....

now i tried to test it and the test worked.,..but earlier also the test succeeded..

But after the whole scenarion config. is done the error is the same again...

i dont understand where i am going wrong.....

thanx

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anirbhan,

1 . i checked the entire configuration again and i confirmed that i am using the correct mapping including the name spaces..

2 . The file adapter is showing green image in the AdapterFramework...earlier also i checked it...n then too it was in green..

3 . and regarding the checking if the saved xml is well formed....in sxmb_moni i saw many entries for the selected mesage's detailed view..there <i><b>Request Message Mapping</b></i> was showing the error with a red flag.i saved it to xml and tried to open it in internet explorer but explorer couldnt properly open it..

that means that it is not well formed..

what to do now

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your content conversion again and paste the xml you are getting after sender file content conversion in sxmb_moni here.

Paste the xml that is not well formed after content conversion. We will take it forward from there.

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Make sure that or try recreating in same <b>Software Component version and with the same namespace </b>for both the sender and receiver objects, it seems you are using one software component version for sender and another for receiver, make one SWCV and with the same namespace. I am sure you will not get the error, as in runtime xi is mis matching the namespaces or swcv.

so under same SOFTWARE COMPONENT VERSION LIKE say, File_file,1.0 of YYYY use a namespace as urn:file_to_file_simple

and do the sender and reciver configuraion.Change your configuartion similarly, you may reuse the objects by the copy option Or recreate new ones.

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anirbhan,

this time i thought of doing the configuration from the scratch again....n deleted the entire configuration and did it from the starting...

this time i chose a single SWCV and did all the cinfig as u told me to...i <b>created all the objects in the same SWCV and the same namespace</b> but the error is still the same......still i m getting the error at the same stage.....

what do i do

thnx

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you paste the error you are getting this time?

Lets see if we can get a clue .....

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi anirbhan,

the error is the same old error....

its showing the error at the mapping stage only..

the exact problem its showing is

<i>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

-->

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_file_to_file_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:Stack>During the application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_mm_file_to_file_ a com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException was thrown: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~</SAP:Stack>

</SAP:Error>

</i>

i checked for the message at the URL

<i>http://hostname:portnumber/MessagingSystem/monitor/monitor.jsp</i>

at this URL in <i>Sent Messages</i> it says that the message is successfully delivered to adapter ingine....

but i cant find my message in the <i>Received Messages</i>

anirbhan...is it causing because of any problem occured while installing XI...

thnx

pavan