I need a clarification regarding the W I P, -

Is it possible determine more than one GL Account for one Company Code

in T-Code OKG8

Thanks and Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Yes. It is possible to assign more than one GL accounts by using record number with the same RA category. This record number column is available in the same screen of transaction OKG8. Trust this helps much! Cheers!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Generally it is recommended to use one P&L account and one balance sheet account to be assign to one company code in OKG8. You can assign as you want.

We are defining these GL accounts (without cost cost elements) in financial accounting to which the work in process is settled. You assign Result Analysis Cost Element or a group of Result analysis cost elements to these GL accounts.

Hope it clears to you. Pls get back to me for further query.

Thanks & Regards,

Taral Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Taral,

Thanks for your reply, My PM is asking to distribute the working progress values to two difference accounts ( P&L as well as Balance Sheet) so is it possible to maintain this with same RA version and RA category, if it is possible can u provide me the details how to maintain.

My PM wanted to show some of WIP ( suppose i am using two materials for production MAT-A and MAT-B, what ever WIP generated from MAT-A i wanted to transfer to one GL account and MAT-B WIP need to be transfer to another GL Account)

Thanks and Regards

Sudheer

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Am really unable to understadn as to why at all you require two different postings to different accounts for different materials from a functional perspective. Actually , in all the documents which are posted to financial accounting you have the fields like Plant and Material which are already populated and are available in the report of GL line items where you can filter and take out some reports.

If you still have the requriement to post to different accounts then you can make use any of the Exits of KKAGXXXX and incorporate some logic in deriving separate GL Accounts.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for your reply, but my requirement is like that, this is like,

Suppose you are Producing fruit juice product for, for giving good flavor you are adding some chemicals (like pesticides) in your product, but you do not wanted show this in your finished product cost but you wanted show this in separate account.

so my problem also like this i do not wanted to show in my finished product.

if this scenario will be solved with user exit please help me how to apply that.

Regards