SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong postings in MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an problem while posting MIRO for customs, excise duty (condition based excise determination) for industry solution Oil & Gas.

In goods receipt it's posted appropriatelly but invoice is not cleared.

In GR : I have postings of materijal and SVO and ZKO... but in invoice instead of clearing ZKO I am getting KBS and BSX, like it is price difference.

BR,

Anchi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anchi,

The problem considerening is releated to the Posting Key's.

Please check the access sequence also.

Thanks,

Amit c kulkarni.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anchi,

The problem considerening is releated to the Posting Key's.

Please check the access sequence also.

Thanks,

Amit c kulkarni.

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I am new to this customizing, can you please help me out with what should be, in access sequence and in condition type, maybe I didn't choose right condition type.. and also I tried in PO with other combinations of material - untax/tax and handling type tax/untax and internal/external rate table, but no results.

Can you give me more detailed instructions.

Thanks

Anchi

0 Kudos

Hello ,

In the Purchase Order, are the excise duty condition types marked as statistical ?

Regards ,

Jerin Ipe John .

0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is statistical but I am not sure which condition type to use? we are using copy of EXD1?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello ,

The Excise Duty conditions should not be statistical. If they are, they are excluded from excise duty processing. Of course you can use a copy of conditions EXD1-EXD6 in your pricing procedure. The requirement 400 should also be assigned in the pricing procedure to excise duty conditions.

Regards ,

Jerin Ipe John .

0 Kudos

Hi,

Again problems.. when entered in PO external duty rate I got short dump MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA.. but when using internal no error.

Any idea... ?

Thanks and regards

Anchi

0 Kudos

Hello ,

That is due to incorrect customizing for the pricing procedure. There should be 6 tax conditions in the pricing procedure that are configured like EXD1 -> EXD6. The condition types can be either these or exact clones of EXD1 -> EXD6.

Regards ,

Jerin Ipe John .

0 Kudos

Hi John,

I have one more question regarding excise duty, during goods receipt I have change in price, increased price, but in invoice verification for excise duty I am getting difference between GR/IR and total to vendor again on stock account instead of SVO. Is it possible to set this up?

Thanks,

Ana

0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am not sure what you meant by 'price'. Do you mean product cost for example condition type PB00 or Excise Duty i.e condition types EXD1 -> EXD6 ?

If it is product cost then, to have the new price at GR you need to activate GR Repricing by selecting 5 in the tab condition control in the PO. So there will be a repricing at GR and the new value is picked up.

If the excise duty is external and there is a change there then there are two ways the postings can happen depending on whether revaluation has been carried our or not.

You do not necessarily have to revaluate excise duty immediately after a tax rate changes. After you have entered the new ED rate in the ED rate table, the system forwards the excise duty inventory with the old ED rate. However, the system posts the ED liabilities and claims with the new ED rate. It posts the difference between the old and new ED rates to a separate account.

At the time when you want to perform an ED revaluation, the system alters the value of the excise duty inventory in accordance with the new ED rate. The system writes off the difference between the old and new ED rates.

When the system revaluates ED-paid stock, it makes postings to the

following accounts:

ED inventory account

Account for ED liabilities and claims

Account for ED differences that result from changes to the tax rate when you did not revaluate excise duty immediately after the ED rate changed

Regards ,

Jerin Ipe John .