cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DocType in Crytal report

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I am creating a AR Invoice document report as well as AP invoice in same report I want to sort according to DocType.

The issue is, The DocType column only gives I but I want to display Invoice or atleast IN how to do this?

Help me out.

By

Kalai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you explain in detail.from your question ,I couldn't understand what exactly you are looking for .

Are you trying to use sort in crystal report .If you are using stored procedures ,I would suggest you do sorting from stored procedures and it is very easy .

If you explain better ,I can probably help you out

Thank you

Bishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am designing a sales document report. In that I want to display DocType eg. For IN for Invoice. But in crystal report it gives only I But I need IN or It can be Invoice.

And based on DocType i want sort the report.

By

Kalai

former_member200818
Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Choose field DocType in details section and rightclick, select format field option

2. You would be able to see Format Editor opened and in Common tab

3. try to identify Display String and open Formula Workshop by clicking an icon looking like X-2

4. Place IIF ({Command.DocType} = "I", "ItemIN","SerIN") formula, clicke save and close

Now run report preview and see the for doctype "I", "ItemIN" will be displayed and so on..

Hope this will help to solve your problem.

Good Luck.

Regards

Satish