cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opjk

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went to opjk ,In material availability ,I selected creation though no material availability ,and I also removed the no check indicator

Then I came to order ,I relesed the order with missing parts,

But order relese is rejecting wat could be the reason

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OPJk there are two business function 1 and 2 during creation and during release for your order type nad plant where you have to active the tick mark for material checking with creation though no material availability.

Please try this and come back.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went 2 business transaction ,I selected even though missing parts available relesed

It worked out, something u r saying that where I have activate could u elaborate that one

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In OPJkK you need to active the availability check tick mark.

System will allowed to release the order and will also carry out the availability check for order. Missing part list you will get in order it self. This is standard SAP functionality.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Praveen,

removed the no check indicator

If you don't want to perform availability check then you have to tick NO Check for your order type and Plant for Business Transaction type Release.You can set it for Creation also.

Regards,

Dhaval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In opjk there are two functionalities 1,2. Order creation & Order release.

Do the settings in 2nd function also. No need to remove NO CHECK indicator. If you remove, system will check & release will reject.

Regards,

Dharma