cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abap proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I m developin a Scenario where i m supposed 2 capture the data from Oracle and send the data to Sap and based on the validations in Abap-proxy , i have 2 update the database tables in Oracle...

So wat r d various Error Handling tat can b Present in my case ..& how 2 do it..?

Also 2 Update the data back to Oracle database i m triggering a Separate interface from Abap-proxy..i.e From Receiver Abap-proxy i m Trigerring Sender abap-proxy to send the Response..

is this a good way to send the response or is it Better to keep the Abap-proxy as Synchronous?

any sort of help wld b appreciated..

Thanks,

Nilakantan.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I you want to have a single interface to handle yous situation then BPM is good.

As for error handling, you can check all the fields which need to be updated in the table are present in the input data you got as well check if its a valid data.

This validation depends on the table your going to update.

Regards

Archanaa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using JDBC adapter, it doesnt support you synchronous, so even though u make the abap-proxy as synchronous, how would you update back the table.

Instead use BPM where you can specify the sync-async bridge and accordingly update the oracle database.

Regards,

Krish

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's better to use your ABAP proxy as synchronous.

then u have to and fro motion with single interface.

warm regards

mahesh.