Stock Transfer from Manfacturing plant to depot
I am transferring semi finished product along with returnable package from Manufacturing to depot, for that i am creating purchase order (two line items in po, one is semi finish and other is returnable package) and creating delivery through VL10B.
system creates delivery, showing the item category NLN for both line items i..e semi finished and returnable package and billing(vf01) is coming for both item.
my requirement is billing to be only semi finished, returnable package should be update only qty billing should not coming for returnable package
for that which item category have to maintain and where it maintain for returnable package and how it flows from mm to SD?
goutham p replied
I hope some customizing is missing, check the following -
1. Check the delivery type picking by the system while doing the delivery through VL10B.
2. The delivery type always should match with settings in SPRO-purchasing-Create Stock transfer -> assign shipping point, plant to delivery type
3. Check the item category determination defined for delivery type is same as delivery type determining through VL10B
4. For the packing material wether assigned item catergory group as LEIH
5. The item category determination for two materials as below -
NL NORM NLN
NL LEIH LAN
6. Also check for the order type assigned to delivery type have a item determination done in sales settings(This is not much relevant if the process is not working through above settings)
let me know once done