Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer from Manfacturing plant to depot

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am transferring semi finished product along with returnable package from Manufacturing to depot, for that i am creating purchase order (two line items in po, one is semi finish and other is returnable package) and creating delivery through VL10B.

system creates delivery, showing the item category NLN for both line items i..e semi finished and returnable package and billing(vf01) is coming for both item.

my requirement is billing to be only semi finished, returnable package should be update only qty billing should not coming for returnable package

for that which item category have to maintain and where it maintain for returnable package and how it flows from mm to SD?

Regards

sai krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain different item category determination for returnable packaging materials in delivery configuration -

For your returnable packing material having a itemcategory group as LEIH, in the delivery configuration , you need to maintian item category determination for delivery type UL or NL or NLCC as

NL LEIH LAN

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/dd/560078545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

Regards

Goutham

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u give me path or t code where i have to maintain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain item category determination in transation

0184 and the path for that is

SPRO->Logistics Execution->Shipping->Deliveries->Define item category determination

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gautam,

Thanks for your input, But we maintained the records in the path you mentioned. We are unable to get the item category. It is defaulted as NLN only.

For your info I shall let you know the back ground. We are doing a STO Purchase order from a Manufacturing plant to a Depot. There are two line items in the PO, One is the Returnable Stock item (LEIH - item cat grp in Material Master) and the other is the semi-finished item (NORM - item cat group).

Now when we do a Outbound delivery wrt to the STO (VL10b), we by default are getting the item cat as NLN.

We created a Item Cat ZNLN from NLN and we have assigned in the path you mentioned for the delivery type NL, both the item categories as follows:

NL NORM NLN - This entry is present already

NL NORM V NLN - This entry is present already

Now we copied the above entries and created two more entries as follows

NL LEIH ZNLN

NL LEIH V ZNLN

But still while creating the outbound delivery, by default the item category NLN is coming for both the line items.

Please suggest if any other settings need to be done.

Thanks in Advance,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope some customizing is missing, check the following -

1. Check the delivery type picking by the system while doing the delivery through VL10B.

2. The delivery type always should match with settings in SPRO-purchasing-Create Stock transfer -> assign shipping point, plant to delivery type

3. Check the item category determination defined for delivery type is same as delivery type determining through VL10B

4. For the packing material wether assigned item catergory group as LEIH

5. The item category determination for two materials as below -

NL NORM NLN

NL LEIH LAN

6. Also check for the order type assigned to delivery type have a item determination done in sales settings(This is not much relevant if the process is not working through above settings)

let me know once done

Regards

Goutham

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Problem solved, with the help of your answer and other guy in sd general forum

i have configured the following

NL VERP V ZNLN

Returnable package is not billing, this is from MM side

if SD side your correct.

thanks a lot