roll out methodology
our clinet has SAP 4.7 installed in denmark. now there will be a roll out in norway. my question is what are all the steps in a roll out for norway.
1) business blueprint :- what steps will be there
2) enterprise structure. :- norway will have different sale sorg. can we have the same compnay code as denmark.
2) what all exisiting scenarios can be copied from denmark for norway. i mean to say if denmark has stock transfer, rush order, cash sale. do we only need to have sales scenaiors for norway too or can we have sale transactions different from denmark
3) can we use exisitng document types used in denmark for norway. for instance if denmark is using standard order type ZSTD, do we compulsory have to use ZSTD for norway too or we can use a different naming convention (like ZNOR) for norway. the reson iam asking this is beause in a roll out, i think enterprise structure/documen types are on the same lines and only tax treatment is differnt.
4) we have Z tables used in sd module. can we use the same z tables for making entires for norway considering the busines transaction is same or we have to use new z tables for norway.
my main confusion is a roll out follows the same template as of the main country as in denmark.... ??
can any body explain from practical view point.