cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one position on multiple organization unit

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see ,one postion belongs to only one org unit (A 003). But Let's assume we have production engineer position(code: 5000100). I want to use this position in Bus production org unit and in Car production org unit. Sap doesn't allow to do this. I don't mean percentage working also i don't mean same employee on different org units. I mean same position-different person-different org units. I don't understand why do we have to re-create same named ,same qualified position again for another org units? So we see a lot of same position in our list. Is there any way to use an already created position with different org units?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I belive U must have two positon. Afterall those two different Org. Units.

For Example:-

We got org units like this

HR , Finance

HR Executive is a positon

Fin Executive is postion

Both are executives but still there is a differene in the similar way you have the differeces

Experts please correct me if i am wrong

Regards

former_member583520
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign the same position to different org units right.

For this you can give that position percentage 50% in two org units.

This will work.

Thanks and Regrds,

Revathi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Revati ,

his requirement is one position should be assigned to 2 org units with 2 persons with each of 100% of employment.

former_member182293
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. Raj explained my requirement also. 1 position 2 org units with 2 persons with each of 100% of employment. Also another example we have two different company org.structure similar. But we have crated all positions again. In reports or HR-PA system we see some difficulties.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yunus,

This is the way SAP HR works.

I means in terms of positions, you can only have the position in one place in org. structure 100%.

However, how we solve this similar positions problem is that we derive those positions from the same job.

Thus, not only we create a link between the positions but also in reports, when we restrict to that job, we are able to get all of the related positions.

Regards,

Dilek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nalla ,sikinder will u pls answer this q?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

any answer for this querry