cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creation of Basic unit of measure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Guru,s

when i am going to create MM01 basic UOM PC does not exit...........when i go create UOM pc in T.code :CUNI unit of measure Tab besides what i have to select like MASS.............so...on

Thanks&regards

Anjaneyulu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tcode: CUNi

Path:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide - SAP NetWeaver - General Settings - Check Units of Measurement

Click on unit of measurement and then on the top menu click on unit of measurement and then click new entry. You will be able to define UOM's

Standard settings

In the standard delivery system, units of measurement are defined according to the international system of units (SI).

For a new installation, units of measurement are delivered in all clients. For upgrades, new units of measuremente are delivered only in Client 000. They then still have to be transported to the production clients.

Recommendation

If you intend to perform cross-company data exchange, note that units of measurement with company-specific characteristics may have an adverse effect.

Activities

Check that the dimensions delivered and the associated units of measurements are complete.

If you are using EDI, you should also check the ISO codes.

Next to Tab: Unit of Measurement, is Dimension. If you have the required deimension for UoM, select the same or create one to select; else select AAAADL (No Dimension).

Hope, this may help you, some extent.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

choose no dimensions. ISO code is PCE.

If u don't find the PC there, select the EA and go to detials, choose copy as button, create new unit of measure PC.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

ai Guru,s

when i am going to create MM01 basic UOM PC does not exit...........when i go create UOM pc in T.code :CUNI unit of measure Tab besides what i have to select like MASS.............so...on

Thanks&regards

Anjaneyulu

Hi,

For creation of the UOM PC, please take the help of MM consultant. for creation of any UOM, u need to give the ISO codes and the dimensions, or else it will not be properly created. If possible, see the configuration for PC in IDES and do the settings accordingly.