cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB03 - KSB5- Help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am from BI forum. In BI , we have a Datasource 0FI_GL_4 which is based on BKPF and BSEG tables.I have a report to display both FI doc nos and CO doc Nos.

The scenario is as follows:

In T-code FB03(Display Document:Data Entry View), I navigate to the Top Menu> Environment> Document Environment> Original Document and Accouting Document.

When I click on Accouting Doc , it gives me a Pop Up Showing the FI doc No and CO Doc No(Costing Doc).I wud like to know the link(field name/Table name) between Accouting Doc no and Costing Doc No:

I assume there must be some link that allows us to Navigate from T-code FB03 to T-Code KSB5.

Is there any field in BSEG or BKPF tables that gives the Costing Doc No:?

Please reply ASAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can find it in COBK table.

REFBN field is the FI document (in cases where CO document was created as a result of FI document - RFBU business transaction).

For Purchase Orders, in case where commitment management is activated in CO, the link will be in the same table/field.

Regards,

Eli

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the table KEKO

Thanks

Ansuman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansuman,

Thanks for the response.

The table KEKO gives the Product Costing - Header Data.

ButI want the Costing Document Number, where in i can see the document posting in t-code KSB5

what wud be the main relation between t-code FB03 and t-code KSB5

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In T-code FB03(Display Document:Data Entry View), please navigate to the Top Menu> Environment> Document Environment>Relation ship Browser

There you can see both FI as well as CO document

Thanks

Ansuman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansuman

Regret the delayed reply. Thanks again

In Relationship browser i could find that PO no: is used.

May i know how this is Linked.

The flow used in Relationship Browser is

Accouting Doc

>Material Doc

>PO no:

>Controlling document

Now i can understand that the main link in between the abovve scenario is PO no:

Can u please tell me the link/table/t-code or what is the logic that connects Controlling doc with PO no, such that i get the FI Accouting Doc No:

Thanks and Regards

Points assigned