cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leave request

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Employee applied for the leave from 22/09/08 to 25/09/08 and he wants to delete the leave now ..(23/09/08) .

When he deleted it is going to the review when he clicks on the review and send it is throwing the ERROR message

Unable to send the Leave request

Thanks

Kirankumar M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi,

A user sent a leave request 04/11/08. He sent an other request 03/11/08 to 04/11/08. His manager validated these two levaves request.

Now user can't acces to leave request page. He get an "500 Internal Server Error". Failed to process request.

Our Ess portal 7.0 SP15. and our Back End Ecc 6.0.

Have you got this error ?

On PTARQ transaction we find these error. For the moment we have a manualy solution : on bacek-end delete request (IT 2001 ; here 04/11/08) and Process Ptarq error.

Have you found another solution (SAP note / SAP solution) ?

Do you know a SP on portal who solve it ?

Thanks by advance for your answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I beleive this should be perfomance issue.

As i do face the same issue before, and asked the user to retry...then it works.

Cheers,

Vc

0 Kudos

Hi,

A user sent a leave request 04/11/08. He sent an other request 03/11/08 to 04/11/08. His manager validated these two levaves request.

Now user can't acces to leave request page. He get an "500 Internal Server Error". Failed to process request.

Our Ess portal 7.0 SP15. and our Back End Ecc 6.0.

Have you got this error ?

On PTARQ transaction we find these error. For the moment we have a manualy solution : on bacek-end delete request (IT 2001 ; here 04/11/08) and Process Ptarq error.

Have you found another solution (SAP note / SAP solution) ?

Do you know a SP on portal who solve it ?

Thanks by advance for your answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran ,

Is it a custom webdynpro application or ESS application.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

ESS Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did it my self

We need to change the default date to some other date when sending the data........