cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP time series Intial calumn do not content past data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

We have few time series key figure in SNP planning book. We have two different data views, Monthly and Daily . Now Problem I am facing is initial column does not show past qty for time series key figure.

e.g. for current month (September) I have qty 300 in my monthly view for a time series keyfigure. In daily view this qty gets distributed as 10 on each day. So on 22nd September i can see daily qty of 10 each for remaining days of the month. but the Qty for last 22 days is not visible in Initial Column. This is creating inconsitancy in projected stock in two views.

Has any one faced this issue before. Am I missing some thing obvious?

Many Thanks

Pathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pathan,

In the transaction :/SAPAPO/SDP8B on data view tab in the Initial Column select L.

It will show you all past value of keyfigure in the initial column.

Please confirm whether it has resolved your problem or not .

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai

Thanks for the tip , I have configured the planning area by checking the intial calumn but still i can not see past data in Intial calumn. Now as per documentation this should work but still struggling , any idea if i am missing some thing else.

-pathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check if you have maintained any TB(History) in the Daily dataview..if yes please remove the TB(History) and just maintain the TB(Future) only..this should populate the history values in the Initial column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go to the Planning area using /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN...double click on the Planning area->Keyfigures>details... you see a column with Initial..please check that box (for all the concerned POS) for the keyfigure that you want the initial data to be populated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pathan,

In Data View in Planning Book,please check thie "Visibile from" and mention the date from which onwards you would like to see the data for history.

Also please chech TB Profile ID (History) covers the past period you are looking for.

Hope it helps.

Thukral