we are doing STO via :

me21n

vl10b (no PGI)

vt01n

vl02n-PGI----->proforma billing.

vi01

ml81n

miro.

we wanted to reduce the three transactions for the end user ie vt01n vl02n and vi01 into a Bdc Program which can be called in the user exit or badi after vl10b.

my primery requirement is i need an user exit to be triggered when i press save button in vl10b, but as per my knowledge i did not find any exit, but there is an exit EXIT_SAPLV50P_001 which triggers when i press PGI Button.IN the user exit i am running a bdc (3 t-code - vt01n , creating a PGI , and then running the transaction vi01).

after the exit is run the control comes out the exit and the regular pgi carries on. But at this point the pgi has already been created, so it will throw an error .

how can i resolve the issue. can i know the name of the user exit or badi

thanks in advance.

Madan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madan,

You are not really explaining a problem and asking for our assistance - you are giving a solution to an unknown problem which may be or not the right solution.

May I suggest that you explain what your problem is and what are you trying to achieve?

For example, if what you want is certain levels of completion to be triggered by the shipment than this is possible to do via configuration - not user exits.