Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I have a small request on smartforms..

May i know how can i get values from multiples tables into smartforms and also how can i pass constants and variables into smartforms.

thanks alot.............in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi narender,

In global definition you can declare the variables name and constants in the global data tab.

To get the values from the multiple tables into smartform use the driver program.

Regards,

Sravanthi

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi narender,

In global definition you can declare the variables name and constants in the global data tab.

To get the values from the multiple tables into smartform use the driver program.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You can retrieve all data in your driver program. Format it into internal tables as required and then pass it to the smartform using the FM interface for the smartform.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can pass multiple table using FORM INTERFACE which is present under GLOBAL SETTINGS in the left pane of SMARTFORMS. Here you can pass all the tables that you have in your printProgram to your Smartform, Hence the name interface.

Under GLOBAL DEFINITIONS you can pass your Variables.

0 Kudos

Hi Sarvanan,

Can you just send a link or piece of code ?

How can we do that?

Thanks a lot