cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationship between Material document and Condition record number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to find a table where I can find a relation between Material document(MBLNR) created using the condition record number (KNUMV).

For example. If a purchase order is having a qty of 100 and it has been received in two different intervals of 75 and 25 (two material documents are generated with different values for frieght, duty etc.). I can find the values using the Condition record number in the EKPO table and then goto KONV table and get the values of the condition types.

But I would like to know for every material document is there anywhere I can find the condition record number ? Any relation between material document and condition record number?

Your valuable thoughts are appreciated.

Shane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

1. Goto MSEG with MBLNR

2. Goto EKKO with EBELN = MSEG-EBELN

3. Goto KONV with KNUMV = EKKO-KNUMV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dzed,

Thats the same logic i have applied to find the condition record number generated for the Purchase order. But my question is if for a purchase order, there are two material documents (which will use the same condition record number), I want the table where I can plug in the material document number and find the condition reocrd number (or the logic to find the same).

Thanks for your quick response.

Shane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The conditions are created for purchase order, not for material document.

So if you have two material documents for one purchase order, then both documents will have same conditions (from purchase order).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dzed,

I agree with your comments but one of our scenario for the goods receipt processes is, if for example, a PO of qty 100 is received in 3 intervals of 15, 35, 50 qty with three different material documents. But after the first goods receipt for 15 qty, client might think the freight assigned to the PO can be changed (For example from Air freight to Sea freight) so now the conditions are to be changed in the PO.

In standard SAP, the system wont allow the changes to pricing conditions if partial qty is already received. so they thiniking about having an enhancement to overwrite the pricing conditions.

So the second material document for 35 qty will have differnt conditions compared to first material document.

So i want to know if there is any direct relationship between the Material document and condition record number.

I know it is not standard, so any thoughts for a way out will be appreciated.

Shane

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try tables;

KONH - Conditions (Header)

KONP - Conditions (Item)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Then try KONH and KONP.