Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB01

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

While working on MB01

I assigned standard PO to plant, in MM01 and ME11 I given purchasing group, for movement type 101

I am unable to create PO , is that I made settings correctlyu2026

if wrong please correct me, and guide me hoe to to do in this.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Purchasing Info Record related to the Material, Vendor and Purchasing Organization combination. Please check the conditions in the Info record. If not maintained, please maintain the same.

The system searches like this:

As you have maintained Plant, Material and Vendor in the MB01 transaction, system searches the Purchasing Organization (standard Purchasing Org) assigned to Plant.

Then, for the combination of Purchasing Organization, Material, Vendor; it searches for the Info records for the conditions. If any value is found in the Info record, then it creates a Auto PO for the entire combination.

After posting the document in MB01, you will get a material document number.

If you go to the material document number (in MIGO-Display), you can see the PO number in the Purchase Order data Tab.

Hope, this time you will get the same.

Regards,

Narayana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are trying to Create Purchase Order Automatically.

In this step, you define for each movement type whether a purchase order is automatically created when a goods receipt is posted. The user can enter a goods movement without entering the purchase order number, using the Goods receipt for purchase order function (MB01). The system valuates the goods receipt at the price defined in the purchasing info record.

Requirements

1.In Customizing for organizational structure, the plant must be assigned a purchasing organization in the step Standard purchasing organization - assign plant so that the system can determine the purchasing info records.

2. Maintain the indicator for the required movement types. You can only use the movement types that are used for entering goods receipts for purchase orders: Movement types 101 and 161.

Please note that Movements to GR blocked stock are not possible using this function.

Please once again check the requirements mentioned above and try. You can create PO automatically.

Regards,

Narayana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HEY, THANKS FOR REPLY

YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT....THAT IS WHAT ERROR I AM FACING

I MADE SETTINGS AS PER U R SUGGESTIONS EVEN THOUGH I AM NOT ABLE TO GET AUTOMATIC PO

I AM GETTING ERROR AS "NOT POSSIBLE FOR ITEM CONDITIONS 0001"

CAN U TELL ME HOW TO SOLVE THIS

THANKS

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are Looking for Auto PO from GR then MB01 will not work for this Scenario. Use MIGO trxn code for auto PO from GR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

see if u want to create a po make sure that material is maintained in that plant and info record should maintain b.w the vendor and material combination.

mb01 is for the gr after po is creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend,

you are using the t-code for GR against PO and without po how you can do that?

look once again in your case.

regards,

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

We all are not able to understand your problem.

I request you to correct it sothat we can help you out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Mb01 if for goods receipt

mm01- to create material master

me11 - is for inforecord

Me21n or me21 -is to create Purchase order.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

MB01 is Gr for PO, without PO u cannot do GRn with this t code

Pandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

as far as my knowledge goes MB01 is used for doing Goods Receipt against Purchase order.creation of PO isnot possible in MB01.please correct me if i am wrong.

regards,

indranil