cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From which table check 'cost element' and its corresponding GL account?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May i know from which could i check the cost element field and its corresponding GL account field??

Questions:

"the getting cost element should check the corresponding GL account, but I canu2019t find the

corresponding table which include these two fields. So, if you know the table in which cost element can check the corresponding GL account, please tell me ."

Is below way correct:

From table CSKA, i could get the chart of accounts related with the cost elements.

Then from table SKA1, i could get the GL account according to chart of accounts field.

Then i got an relation between Cost element with GL account??

Thanks!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could not locate the table, but could find that, if you come to transaction KA02, click on Environment - Display General Ledger account - In Chart of Account/ In Company Code option, then you can display the GL account for individual cost elements.

regards

Parag Bhargava

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You could not find a table, because it simply does not exist , as there is no need in it due to the explanation I gave.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Primary cost elemetns have to be the same as G/L accounts. So, by knowing the cost element, you know the corresponding G/L account as well.

Regards,

Eli