cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure required for pricing!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My scenario is Sales order is creating with reference to Notification ( Tcode IW51), I want notifiaction number in the pricing structure when sales order is creating can anybody sent me the structure which reads notification number when pricing is carrying.

Purpose of the notification number is to write a routine in pricing.

Regards,

kishore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not worked on adding notification number, but got other fields added to pricing communciation structures. Take the help of abaper to add the notification number to pricing communication structures KOMK, KOMP, KOMG.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I had checked all these structurs but notification number is not available in these.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Notification number has to be added to these structures. Take the help of ABAPer to add the notification number to these structures.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, But the notification number is not available in sales order creation screen and not in any structures, if is available we can append that field to the aove said structures.

Rgards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the notification number getting stored in VBFA. If yes then you can fetch from there.

If you want to trigger dynamically during sale order creation itself, check in MV45AFZZ whether XVBFA is filled and whether notification number is present in the structure.

If nothing works out then user has to enter the notification number manually in one of the non used fields in the sale order and probably you need to pick up from there.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks GSL for your valuble inputs I had checked all these scenarios like global structurs which standard sap had given for pricing none of the structures has this notification number, another alternative I am trying is the reference number in the notification is the purchase order no in creating sales order but still PO number in sales order is not getting in the pricing structure.

Regards,

kishore.

Edited by: kishore gopala on Sep 23, 2008 1:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use PO number or Version number in Header sales tab for entering the notification number. But they have to be added to the pricing communication structures.

For eg. If PO number has to be added then field BSTNK has to be added to KOMK and KOMG as ZZBSTNK. Then this field has to be passed using exit USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK in MV45AFZZ. After this is done you can see the field ZZBSTNK in the KOMK structure which can be accessed by the routine in pricing.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gsl,

Thanks for your valuble inputs, my client is not accepted that PO logic hence I decided to write pricing routine in the invoice level by carrying new pricing at invoice level and client is accepted for that.

Regards,

kishore