cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO on AIX 5.3 and SAP Netweaver 2004s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to integrate MITs Kerberos with SAP but cannot get SAP to start when the gssapi library file gssapi_krb5.so is loaded.

The error message received is;

SncInit(): found snc/gssapi_lib=/usr/local/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so

M *** ERROR => DlLoadLib: dlopen()= 0509-022 Cannot load module /usr/local/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so.

0509-103 The module has an invalid magic number. -> DLENOACCESS (8,Exec format error) [dlux.c 314]

N *** ERROR => SncPDLInit(): DlLoadLib("/usr/local/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so")=DLENOACCESS

N [sncxxdl.0340]*** ERROR => SncPDLInit()==SNCERR_INIT, Adapter (#0) /usr/local/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so not loaded

N [sncxxdl.0604]<<- SncInit()==SNCERR_INIT

N sec_avail = "false"

M ***LOG R19=> ThSncInit, SncInitU ( SNC-000001) [thxxsnc.c 230]

I have generated the librarie libgssapi_krb5.so by dowloading first the source file Krb5 , then configure and make install.

Does anyone know how to link the correct libraries with this file or know where I can obtain a correct version of the gssapi.so file for AIX 5.1?

Thanks a lot,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> M *** ERROR => DlLoadLib: dlopen()= 0509-022 Cannot load module /usr/local/lib/libgssapi_krb5.so.

> 0509-103 The module has an invalid magic number. -> DLENOACCESS (8,Exec format error) [dlux.c 314]

It seems to me that the library was not built as shared library but as executable --> can't be dynamically loaded.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

use the COMPLETE notation in your INSTANCE profile:

snc/gssapi_lib = /<...>/libgssapi_krb5.a(libgssapi_krb5.a.so)

br/mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

I have the same problem with calling library:

M *** ERROR => DlLoadLib()==DLENOACCESS - dlopen("/usr/krb5/lib/libgssapi_krb5.a.so") FAILED

" 0509-022 Cannot load module /usr/krb5/lib/libgssapi_krb5.a.so.

0509-103 The module has an invalid magic number." (errno=8,Exec format error) [dlux.c 445]

N *** ERROR => SncPDLInit()==SNCERR_INIT, Adapter #1 (/usr/krb5/lib/libgssapi_krb5.a.so) not loaded [sncxxdl.c 640]

N <<- SncInit()==SNCERR_INIT

N sec_avail = "false"

M ***LOG R19=> ThSncInit, SncInitU ( SNC-000001) [thxxsnc.c 230]

M *** ERROR => ThSncInit: SncInitU (SNCERR_INIT) [thxxsnc.c 232]

M in_ThErrHandle: 1

M *** ERROR => SncInitU (step 1, th_errno 44, action 3, level 1) [thxxhead.c 10607]

Did anybody solve this problem?

Best Regards/Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. Can you say are the SIDADM has access to this file? The owner and perrmissions are?

Regards.