cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubt on infotype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when we create an infotype we give 2 screen numbers (eg,2000 and 3000). Could you please tell me what is the significance of these two numbers.

I feel that 2 different screens will be generated.Please Correct me if i am wrong ,but if so how can i distinguish those two screens.

where can i see two different screens ?

regards,

SG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sameer,

see when we look the screens from sm30, eg for infotype 0001...the two screen fields(2000,3000) look different ...so i am not able to understand why it is different ...if it is for two different views then ..it should not be different ....

Pls correct me if i am wrong .....

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

let me clear ur doubt

Take any infotype , when you want to enter any record , you go to pa30 , then enter the infotype lets sat 0001 , when u press on the create or edit button you get a screen with all editable and non editable flds on there . That is the first screen 2000

If you click on the overview button you get a list screen that is 3000.

In SM30 you will get all the flds first to filter on any of the flds and then you get the data after you click on the execute button.

This is true for all infotypes.

What is the actual problem you are facing.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks ...now i got the picture

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok , but when we hide fields from an existing infotype, which one we choose?...the first one or the second?

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First one 2000.

Regards

Sameer

former_member206403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

the two screens are , one for your data entry / view and the other one is overview(tabular) screen.

Regards

Sameer