cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure transaction launcher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

I create a new entry to launch GUI transaction in the transaction launcher wizard. Step 3 - Define further technical details - I enter:

Transaction Type = BOR Transaction

Logical System = <My ECC system>

BOR Object Type = ??? When pressing F4, the error message: No connection to <My ECC system> is displayed.

What should I do?

Thanks in advance

Stephanie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ask basis guys to check rfc to ecc system. There may be problem with logical port config. BASIS team of your project will be able to help you.

Best regards

Pankaj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Could you please give me a example of your configuration in the transaction launcher to display an ECC transaction/object (such as display ECC quotation) from CRM WebClient?

Thanks in advance

Stephanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pankaj. Yes, we managed to fix this basis issue. I was able to finish the configuration in transaction launcher wizard. But in CRM WebClient, when I select this entry (Display ECC Quotation), I can see the system is trying to do something - a new windows starts to open and then closes quickly ....

We've just upgraded our CRM 4.0 to CRM 6.0. The display ECC quotation action is available in CIC0 and I wanted to use the same BOR method to make this action available in CRM WebClient as well.

Below are my transaction launcher settings:

Transaction Type: A BOR Transaction

Logical System: <MyECCsystem>

BOR Object Type: BUS2031

Method Name: DISPLAY

Any ideas why it's not working?

Thanks a lot in advance

Stephanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are couple of OSS notes around your problem. I am afraid I dont them on top of my head. If you could search in SAP site you will definitely find it.

-ASB