cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though the accounting works in fifo or moving average , can the cost be updated in the batch record when the goods receipt or landed cost is done.

Similarly can the sale price of the batch be updated in the batch record when the sale takes place in delivery or AR invoice.

Or is ther any query which gives the batch costing.

Pls advise.

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
SELECT T0.[DocNum], T0.[DocDate], T0.[CardCode], T1.[DocEntry], T1.[LineNum], T2.[BatchNum],T1.[ItemCode], T1.[Dscription], T1.[Quantity], T1.[Price], T1.[LineTotal], T1.[WhsCode] FROM [dbo].[OINV]  T0 INNER JOIN [dbo].[INV1]  T1 ON T0.DocEntry = T1.DocEntry INNER JOIN IBT1 T2 ON
T1.[ItemCode]=T2.[ItemCode] AND T1.[LineNum]=T2.[LineNum] AND T1.[BaseLine]=T2.[BaseLinNum]
WHERE T0.[DocNum]='[%0]'

Jeyakanthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeyakanth,

The above query is not working.Pls guide me.

Rgds

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

How would you want to run this report.

Report by Sales Order Number

Report By Item

or something else

For any report, the following have to be identified

Output..columns of data you need to see

Input parameters..........selection criteria to be entered by the user

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I would be grateful if you can provide me a query which gives the batch cost for purchase taking into account landed cost and AP invoice.

The batch cost should be sum of landed cost and AP invoice.

Rgds,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I would be grateful if you can provide me a query which gives the batch cost for purchase taking into account landed cost and AP invoice.

The batch cost should be sum of landed cost and AP invoice.

Rgds,

Rajeev

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since a a new thread has been created for this..this thread is being marked answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

I am not got the query .Could you help me in this.

Rgds,

Rajeev

Edited by: Rui Pereira on Dec 4, 2008 12:51 PM

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By standard definition, there is no batch cost in the SAP B1 2005. There is only FIFO, MAV and standard cost.

Batch cost is not available and you just waste time to find it in the B1. There is no way out.

Close this thread and mark answered. you have posted 3 times of the same thread.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

Though batch cost is not available can we have a query which gives what was the batch cost.I had read in one of threads in forum by Jeny chua that a query can be written to relate the documents with the batch.

Rgds

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajeev,

As much as it sounds important, this functionality is not available in B1 at this time.

There is not alternate way, I could think of do achieve batch costing, unless for reporting.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

Can you provide me the report which gives the batch cost.Its not important for us even if the journal entries are not based on batch cost.

We just want to see what was the cost of the batch and sale price of the batch.

Rgds

Edited by: rajeev monocha on Sep 23, 2008 7:56 AM