cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POST TO INSPECTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear expert's

In MM01 I selected POST TO INSPECTION that can be changeable.

I want to restrict the posting of this material to QULITY INSPECTION STOCK only.

Can you suggest me how to make settings for this

Thanks in advance

padmaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u wrote that " -

> I want to restrict the posting of this material to QUALITY INSPECTION STOCK only. " this means that u do not want to post ur goods to quality insp stk during recieving, so remove the tick from post to insp stk & save the MM01 .now mat . will go in unrest stk.

Rewards for efforts

sap11

Former Member
0 Kudos

soorry....let me ask u like this ...i ahve ticked POST TO INSPECTION STOCK in MM01 ...while in GR i can change this innto UNRESTRICETD OR BLOCKED......but my requirement is , for material i have seleted

POST TO INSPECTION STOCK in MM01 that shgud go to QUALITY STOCK only...how to make settings for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RAj,

if you set in Material master the it will post to QI stock untill you do not change the stock type.

Bhima

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO...I AM ABLE TO CHANGE IN MIGO.....SO ONLY......I AM ASKING HOW TO CHANGE MY SETTINGS TO RESTRICT THE CHANGES

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want that the user will not be able to change the stock type in MIGO ,first check the post to inspection stock in material master .Than in T Code OMJX click on Influencing and here find the field Stock Type (GOITEM-MIGO_INSMK) .Here make this field as Display and save.Now the users will not be able to change the stock type in MIGO.

Dhruba

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to qm view and activate inspection setup for GR(01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madam

There is no way to change the INSPECTION POSTING after done PR,PO and GRN. Use Mvt type 321 - trfr posting Quality inspection to Unresticted stock for this material after GRN only.

Thanks

Rajkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the following settings in material master in Quality Management view -

1. Check "Post to insp stock" box

2. Check "QM Procurement active" n fill neccessary dat in QM control key, certification type, Target QM system

Regards,

Ganesh Satam

Award if Helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u try this in QI02, go to the tab inspection control, in that u select inspection control u select no inspection & save.

Even if u maintained Quality view in MMR, but if u maintain above selection, when u do GRN , it will go to Unrestricted stock

Pandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

are u going for QM module??????if yes then rather than selecting post to inspection stock,maintain quality management view in ur MMR where u can maintain inspection set up as 01 or 04 as per ur need and tick on active.also make the qm procurement active based on ur need i.e. whether the material to be procured or produced.

regards,

indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activate the inspection set up tab in the QM view of the material master & maintain the inspection type as 01 - Goods Receipt inspection for Purchase Order & also do remember to tick the active indicator for this inspection type.

Regards,

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

in qm view make qm procurement active

and try

regards

kunal