Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to disable one of the select-options in dynamic selection screen

ravi_sirigiri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have copied the Standard program: RFDOPR00 into Z, my requirement is to disable one of the select-options in dynamic selection screen for ex: Reason code(User shouldnot able to enter anything in it).

Can anyone please tell me the procedure to do it... I had tried using at selection-screen but it doesnt work as it in 'LOOP AT SCREEN', i am not able to capture the Parameter name(screen-name).

Thanks,

Ravi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get inside your selection screen, by executing your program.

Now type /h in the field where you enter transaction code and press enter.

Now again press enter, this will take you debugger starting from your Selection screen.

You might be knowing this, still if you are not aware of this, this might be a valuable tip.

From here , you can trace your Parameter name.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get inside your selection screen, by executing your program.

Now type /h in the field where you enter transaction code and press enter.

Now again press enter, this will take you debugger starting from your Selection screen.

You might be knowing this, still if you are not aware of this, this might be a valuable tip.

From here , you can trace your Parameter name.

Pawan_Kesari
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try this [sample code|http://sample-code-abap.blogspot.com/2008/02/dynamic-selection-screencapturing.html]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can use the no-display option with the select-options.

Regards

Samson.