Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding a menu item in VA01 Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to exits.I need to create a menu item and when i click that menu item means a screen want to be displayed with some data from the db table.

So how to find the exits and can anyone tell what is the exit name.How to do this step by step procedure

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can also try this Method.

1. Go to the Transaction SMOD.

2. Press F4 and you'll get any Exits are the used previously.

3. Ignoring them all, click on the Information System Button that will take you to another Input Screen.

4. Enter the Package as "VA" and press Enter.

5. You'll be able to see a List of all the Enhancements available for the Sales Order.

6. Explore the relevant Enhancements and choose the appropriate exit to suit your requirement.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi mahesh,

using the transcation SPRO u can find the exits ...

just go to that transcation click on SAP reference IMG button u can get the exit for u r sales order

Regards ,

sindhu .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can also try this Method.

1. Go to the Transaction SMOD.

2. Press F4 and you'll get any Exits are the used previously.

3. Ignoring them all, click on the Information System Button that will take you to another Input Screen.

4. Enter the Package as "VA" and press Enter.

5. You'll be able to see a List of all the Enhancements available for the Sales Order.

6. Explore the relevant Enhancements and choose the appropriate exit to suit your requirement.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur help