Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding enhancement spot

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

in the HR module in termination workbench tc PC00_M40_TERM

i have to change the amount of notice pay ,with which badis

or how i can change the amount of notice pay wagetype,,,plz help me can i use enhancement spot over here ,or i will change the standard coding but how plz let me know

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know very much about the HR side of SAP. However, enhancement framework should be available throughout the system.

Program -> Enhance

If you can not find an explicit point. (Enhancement or Enhancement spot) Then use the implicit enhancement. Once you are in the enhancement view of the workbench, then find the implicit enhancement. To find an implicit enhancement the menu path is:

Edit -> Enhancement Operations -> Show implicit enhancement options

Determine where in the source code that the custom code should be added and then right click.

Enhancement Implementation -> Create

Entered the name and text, package.

Selected the implementation.

Entered my code.

Activated the enhancement or Ctrl-F3.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know very much about the HR side of SAP. However, enhancement framework should be available throughout the system.

Program -> Enhance

If you can not find an explicit point. (Enhancement or Enhancement spot) Then use the implicit enhancement. Once you are in the enhancement view of the workbench, then find the implicit enhancement. To find an implicit enhancement the menu path is:

Edit -> Enhancement Operations -> Show implicit enhancement options

Determine where in the source code that the custom code should be added and then right click.

Enhancement Implementation -> Create

Entered the name and text, package.

Selected the implementation.

Entered my code.

Activated the enhancement or Ctrl-F3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved thnx michael