cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked Stock to Quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Material is quality managed. I recieved the items and out of total 100 Nos , 50 Nos are moved to Unrestricted and balance 50 are moved to blocked stock thru usage decision in QA11.

Now I want bring the 50 Nos in Blocked stock to Qualtiy or Unrestricted.. Is there a way ? (Now the blocked stock are checked again by quality and found them Ok)

Is there any way we can edit the usage decision transaction ? Or usage once made is final ?

Appreciate your help.

Regards

Banniar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once a UD is made for QA inspection Lot, we cant reverse it in SAP.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one suggest a way out to come out of this... By oversight the usage decision is entered wrong..

Can I cancel the usage decision document ? or Can I put the Blocked stock which I put thru QA11 back into Quality stock ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No. Its not possible to reverse/change the UD once its posted in SAP. Anyhow u can transfer post the stock from blocked to QA using Mov type 349 using MB1B or to un-restricted use stock using mov.type- 343.

Hope it is clear.

Regards,

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can post the blocked stock to unrestricted stock using MB1B using 343 movement type .

or cancel the inspection lot and cancel the PR by using movement type 102 ,then again do the GR for PO and make the usage decision

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing the thread