Error while creating Product Cost Collector

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

While creating Product Cost Collector I am getting the following Error:

Enter a distribution rule for Order without a validity limit

Message no. KD059

Diagnosis

The settlement profile used requires you to define a distribution rule for Order. For period 009 2008, however, you have not created a distribution rule for Order.

Procedure

Create a distribution rule for Order without a validity limit, because, if the distribution rule does have a validity limit, the system always issues this message in the period following the last valid period.

You can also use a different settlement profile that does not require such a distribution rule, or change the settlement rule used.

Can any one help where exactly i need to maintain this.

The settlement profile settings are fine.

I am getting this error only after i have changed the scenario to Reproting point back flushing

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suryanarayana

Please check the corresponding settlement profile for product orders.

In most of the cases message KD059 means that no distribution rule is assigned to your production order.

This is not an error, but the system design. In order to avoid message KD059 you will either have to enter settlements parameters and a distribution, or change settlement profile for valid receivers in transaction OKO7 from 'settlement required' to 'Can be settled'.

I hope this helps resolve the issue for you. I wish you the best in your endeavours.

Kind Regards,

Brendan

Answers (0)