Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BP F4 value help class---to be used in web UI enhancement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am a fresher to CRM SAP...

Which is the f4value help class for BP details (Name and ID)?

Where do i implement the value help class method?

I need to display values from my own internal table...ie,list contains values from an internal table populated by select statements...

Should i be writing my code inside the f4 value help class method that i am implementing , to be made available to user as value help pop up?

Any helpful pointers would be rewarded ...

Thanks...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...

xavier_dehairs2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, my suggestion is to create your own Search Help in SE11 and call it from the GET_V method of your field.

To call a value help from Web client, you need to follow some guidelines that are explained in documentation available on service.sap.com for which you need a user/password. Do you have access to that ?

Otherwise, the way to do it is explained at

Good luck,

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

I had tried that method...but as per my requirement...

I am using table HRP1001 ...from where i need to get BPs assigned to certain Positions...and display their corresponding ID and Name from but000.

In that case i think search help won't help...as I cannot map but000 and HRP1001 as there are no common fields....

Thanks....

xavier_dehairs2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

A custom search help should work, since you can implement your own logic using the search help exit functionality to code your own logic. So according to me, you can achieve what you need using this technique.

Regards,

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible to create our own search help exits without using any std. search help exits?

Should i be writing my logic for selecting data for when callcontrol-step is 'select' or 'presel'?

I don't know what to change for shlp_tab value inorder to supress the search help dialog box...

I just need a result set to pop up wen i press f4...(no search help pop up for user)

Can you help me with any info.?

Thanks...

xavier_dehairs2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Of course that you can do that. First you create your own search help in which you add a search help exit. Then if you want that the results are displayed immediately when user press the F4 button, you just need to design your search help in the way that you immediately show the results.

Have fun with the implementation of this

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Thank You all ....Problem solved by using class implementation method.

Thanks...

Swapna

xavier_dehairs2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

So you can mark this question as answered and maybe give some points

Regards,

Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have a problem in web ui.

I want f4 help whose value depends on the other fields drop down.somhow i managed to get the values in local table and passed it to static attribute of the z class ZL_CRM_UIU_ZZORDERADM_H0201_G.

in this z class i have redefined a method IF_BSP_WD_CUSTOM_F4_CALLBACK~RETRIEVE_CUSTOM_VALUES.

which returns a table CT_RESULTS_TAB of type as f4.i have taken key n values in this table too.but the below code should populate the value in the field.but m not getting the values.

create object rv_valuehelp_descriptor

type

cl_bsp_wd_valuehelp_f4descr

exporting

iv_help_id = 'ZL_CRM_UIU_ZZORDERADM_H0201_G=>credit_note_value'

iv_help_id_kind = if_bsp_wd_valuehelp_f4descr=>help_id_kind_comp

iv_input_mapping = lt_inmap

iv_output_mapping = lt_outmap

iv_trigger_submit = abap_true.

can you please help me??