cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a requirement in my client place. They have only one cost center. In one cost center, only one profit center can be assigned. But their requirement is they want to post the revenue in different profit centers. How it can be done?

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Ar

Edited by: ar. fico on Sep 23, 2008 6:42 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Point number one. In your case the revenues need not be posted to the cost center. If you have Profitability Analysis, the Revenue has to be posted there. If you do not have PA the best option is not to create the revenue elements as cost elements. Make the default posting settings as you would do for balance sheet accounts for profit center posting. Your mateiral master or the transaction if it is FI invoice should give you the profit center where the revenue has to be posted.

Hope this helps you.

Varadharajan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your case PCA is activated already.

Check the fallowing points.

One Profit center u can go for Dummy profit center in KE59. I feature case if u create more profit centers u can transfer the values to other profit centers.

PCA you can see the report P&L ,B.S wise.

In PCA are Collecting costs from Cost centers and revenues are pulling through Profit centers which we are assigned in Material master.

When ever we create the SO there we need to give Material from that Material master Profit center assignment is there.

Thanks,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use derivation rules in order to derive different profit centers in the given case

Best Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have awarded you points. Where to define derivation rules? Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards,

AR